ReduClean is a special cleaning solution. It is used to remove ReduSol coatings. It is simple to use on all greenhouse materials, including glass, acrylic, polycarbonate and also plastic film. After applying the product, rainwater is usually enough for a clean result. It is economical and safe to use.
Use and dosage
- Dilute ReduClean by stirring it into 5 to 7 parts of clean water.
- Spray it onto a dry greenhouse surface when rain is forecast within the next few days.
- Do not spray the product while it is raining, or if it is likely to rain while you are spraying.
- Do not spray the product in windy conditions, as too much of it will be lost to the wind.
- Make sure that the entire coating is moistened. Sections that are not moistened will not be removed.
- In most cases, the coating will wash away after a few rain showers.
Points for special attention
- To ensure the proper cleaning of the greenhouse, do not combine ReduSol or ReduClean coatings with products of other manufacturers.
- The organic components of ReduClean are biodegradable.
- The pigment that might appear after removing ReduSol can stain the outside of the glasshouse/greenhouse, however, it is temporary and harmless.
See more Glasshouse accessories here.