Grand Gardener Clear AC75C Double Door Greenhouse
The Eden Grand Gardener Clear AC75C is an ultra-spacious premium greenhouse with excellent features for the gardener. Its barn shape design provides large headroom for work comfort. It comes with a durable green resin PVC frame, virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate wall panels, and twin-wall glazing on the roof. These both contribute to outstanding insulation and create a unique nurturing environment. The greenhouses’ Polycarbonate panels help retain maximum heat on cold days. The robust frame easily snaps together using smart ‘Pin & lock’ connectors and enables the structure to withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of gardening use. It is also easily extendable with the addition of extra centre modules. Made in Israel with a 10 year warranty, this range is manufactured from extruded dark green UV stabilised resin with a twin wall polycarbonate glazing. Includes double doors with latch and five roof vents.
NOTE: dimensions may be understated, please contact us for exact measurements if required.
Great advantages and features include:
– Easy Pin & Lock connectors assembly – no special tools required, easy to DIY!
– Roof glazing: 4mm Twin-wall UV-protected polycarbonate glazing panels provides superior insulation
– Side wall glazing: Clear Polycarbonate glazing provides extra durability, 100% UV protection, high impact and hail resistant; the panels do not discolour, fracture or shatter
– Thick Resin frame improves insulation and durablity
– Barn shape design – high headroom for comfortable gardening
– Special rubber glazing sections for complete seal
A better place for your plants to grow
The barn shape roof design ensures great headroom and large gardening space together with roof vents that provides the vital ventilation your plant’s needs.
The Grand Gardener is the perfect solution for growers wishing to extend their garden. It can fit perfectly also to narrow as well as smaller yards or growing areas.
*Please note, you can erect the frame straight onto concrete or other foundation of your choice (needs to be a firm, level foundation so the greenhouse can be securely fastened into the ground).