Autopot Window Box
- Plant the seedlings in to the 6″ pots with normal potting mix, perlite/vermiculite mix or combination of both.
- Position the pots in to the slots of the Window Box unit.
- Fill up the reservoir tank with water and nutrients.
- Thereafter, the Smart-valve will know exactly how to water and feed your plants correctly.
- You can grow practically any shallow rooting plants successfully including Cyclamens, Violas, Pansies, Labellias, Bridal veil, Petunia etc.
Components of Four Pot Hydrotray
- 1 x Window box trough (Size: 800mm x 180mmx 120mm)
- 1 x Hydrotank with 4mm grommet – 35L
1 x Smart-valve
- 4 x 6″ pots with Marix root control mats
- 1 x roll of 4mm tubing (2m)
- 1 x 4mm filter
- 2 x 4mm taps
- 1 x pair of 1L A/B Nutrients
- 1 x 5L bag of perlite/vermiculite mix
- 1 x Instruction booklet
See our full Autopot range here.
Check our our Facebook page here.